Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Well it has been a few days since my last post due to Dingo Bone induced sickness and a mini-vacation up north. I tell you I really lucked out on that trip. Originally my best friend Sister was supposed to go last weekend and sadly I was not invited. I think that might have something to do with the fact that Luke was going. Our relations as of late have become strained due to an unfortunate incident in which I was overwhelmed by the sight of a family of wild fishers, which I will say no more about and for which I am quite sorry. Well that trip was ended before it truly began but meant I would be required to close the cottage down the following weekend. I have to say that it was a relatively wildlife free weekend aside from some chippies I saw running around. I was truly expecting to see my first bear being that Jen is something of a bear magnet but none were spotted, and the fabled albino deer that are frequently seen congregating at the end of our road by the year round residents were nowhere to be found. Disappointing. Basking in the sun and going for walkies in the woods almost made up for it though.

IM002059

On these walkies there was a group of four huge mushies which my family would go crazy over every time. I don't know what the big deal was, I smelled them and was not very impressed.

IM002071

I was feeling pretty low on Monday morning when my mommie and Jen were packing to go because I am always worried they will leave me behind. When we walked down to the dock that morning this was my view as I searched for one last slurp of the delacy that is the lakewater of the Manitowish Waters chain.

IM002087

Luckily I will be going back next weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sister said...

Those pictures are lovely, and I should know, I practically live in a photography studio. Well, I should say "actually" live in a photgraphy studio.

8:35 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

Very informative blog. I found everything I needed here. I also have some good resources . Great content!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home