Wednesday, September 28, 2005

So we have these next-door neighbors who love to decorate. Normally I am into decorating because it seems to put my family into a good mood and it usually means there is an upcoming holiday on which I will get excellent table food. Anyway these neighbors have a penchant for decorating which is odd, but fine with me, except when they decorate for Halloween, a holiday which I truly do not understand. Halloween is a lot of work for me because these strange looking people come to our door trying to steal our food and since I am the only one around here who seems to care, I spend a lot of time growling and howling trying to fend them off, but this is a story for another day. The man neighbor who I refer to as Buddy's dad puts these two scary people in front of his house to stand guard against the food stealers, one is dressed like a vampire which isn't so scary but the scarecrow!?!? Oh my! I have seen nothing like it! It takes a lot to scare me, but the minute I see that thing coming out of the garage, I am running to my mommy like a tiny pup. It is horrible! Which brings me to a good question, what kind of dog is Buddy if his dad needs to put up two such horrible creatures to guard his house?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sister said...

So. Are you as bummed out as I am about this weekend?

1:52 PM  
Blogger alena said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

12:33 PM  
Blogger new catalogue said...

What up dog? You no write too much.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home