Monday, September 26, 2005

Hunting season is my favorite time of year, I love to run around the yard and chase the squirlies into the trees. I just learned that it is quicker to look for them than to follow their scent, but I do love a good scent. There is an opossum that lives in my backyard and I follow his tracks every day but I can never find him, that silly opossum seems to walk in a lot of circles. The other night though, I saw him out at the bird feeder. I started howling for my mommy to let me out but for some reason she wouldn't. He is a juicy fat opossum and I'm pretty sure if they let me out I could bring home a nice dinner for the family, so I just don't understand why they won't let me at him. I am a good hunter though, look what I found last spring.

sandy deer

3 Comments:

Blogger Sister said...

That looks delicious.

9:57 AM  
Blogger lildog said...

Sandywoman,
the Sis and I are doing lunch at the RedLight.
You in?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I am in, of course!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home